Responsible for Content:
Distillery Concept & Creation GmbH
Tel: +43 512 307811
Fax: +43 512 307812
Agentur für Marketing, Kommunikation & Medienproduktion
UID # ATU64605136
FN # 320297a
NBH Events And Consulting
Am Burgbichl 11
Tel: +49 8322 606530
Fax: +43 8322 606531
UID # DE240449429
The information provided on this website has been carefully checked and is regularly updated. However, no liability can be accepted or guarantee given for any information being always fully accurate and completely up-to-date. This particularly applies to direct of indirect links to other websites. The operator does not accept any liability for incorrect or illegal contents of these other linked websites. All details are subject to change, deletion or addition without notice. Neither the publicised information nor its contents may be changed in anyway or distributed and passed on to third parties without express prior approval of the website operator.
Personal information provided by You or gathered by Us is controlled primarily by Us as data controller pursuant to the Datenschutzgesetz 2000 (Data Protection Law Austria, 2000).
2. What information do We collect?
We collect and process the following information about You:
• information We learn about You from Your use of the Website and Content and Services offered by Us;
• details of any transactions You carry out through the Website; and
• information You provide when giving Us feedback and Content.
3. For what purposes do We use the information We collect?
We use personal information collected from You for the following purposes:
• to provide Our Content, Services and products;
• to improve and personalise Website, Content, Services and products;
• to research Our Website, Content, Services and products;
• to ensure that the Services and Content are relevant to You;
• to deliver and provide You with Our Content or Services;
• to carry out auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and enhance the Content or the Services We provide; and
• to transfer Your details to relevant third parties, public bodies, competent authorities, industry organisations, collection agencies, regulators, assignees as reasonably required for the operation of Our business and in the event of a merger or acquisition.
We may also monitor Your usage of the Website, and Content or Services You receive, request or provide when using the Website for the purposes of quality control.
4. How do We store and when do We transfer Your personal information?
All personal information that You submit via the Website is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the European Union. Information submitted by You may be disclosed by Us or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described below, which may be situated outside the European Union and/or may be processed by staff operating outside the European Union. We use third party vendors, hosting and service partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology to run the Website. By submitting information via the Website, You agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
5. Disclosure of Your information
We may share the information We collect among. Our affiliated companies at home and abroad including Our partners, joint ventures and with any future owners of the Website.
We may from time to time employ other companies and individuals to carry out functions on Our behalf including delivering services, providing marketing assistance, analysing dataand invoicing purposes and enforcing Our Terms and Conditions. In order to carry out their functions these companies and individuals may require access to Your personal information but We shall only disclose such relevant personal information as is needed by them to perform their functions. Where requested to do so, We may co-operate with any court, tribunal, regulatory body, police authority or other similar authority in any investigations or proceedings concerning You or Your use of the Website. This may include disclosing information about communications transmitted via the Services to the authorities where required.
Whilst We take measures to safeguard the personal information that You provide to Us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that We cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that You transfer to Us over the Internet.
6. Tracking Software and Cookies – What are they and how do We use them?
This website uses the open source analysis tool Piwik (www.piwik.org) to generate statistical analysis on the use of the site. So we have the possibility to optimize the website for you and make it more visitor-friendly. Piwik stores the collected data (e.g. time, requested page, used browser, operating system) in a database. The information generated by Piwik is completely anonymous and cannot be used for identification of individuals. IP addresses are being redacted before they get into the database to meet the legal requirements. A combination of the stored data with other data sources or a passing on to third parties is not taking place.
7. Your rights